On 11/11/2002, you said:
> Do you have any references to files in your templates? For example
> something like %COOKIE="D:\My Files\Cookies.txt", %PUT="D:\Mail\Sig.txt"
> or something similar.

Nope, I think I have changed all those. I have been in every setting I
can find and changed them. Been through all my templates (though when
a template can't find a path reference, it just leaves out the cookie
or whatever that it can't find.

 Jim D                 JD -at- CastleGK -dot- com
---
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
---