Hello, people at tbudl!

 Please, help me understand what's wrong: I just can't make GnuPG
 1.2.* to work with The Bat!.. (WinXP Pro SP1, The Bat 1.62 b7)

 I have read many PGP-related tutorials (including this one:
 http://www.landscreek.net/gpg_pgp_tb.html ).

 I'm installing GPG, adding this folder to PATH, modifying registry,
 restarting the PC. GPG works as expected. Now I'm starting The Bat,
 enabling 'Enable OpenPGP' in Account options, checking GPG in 'Tools
 - OpenPGP - Choose OpenPGP version', restarting The Bat, but menu
 items 'OpenPGP Key Manager' and 'OpenPGP Preferences' just don't
 work...

 What's wrong there?

 I even tried to install PGP 6.5.8 (commandline), and there was
 exactly the same situation - PGP works, I can generate keys etc, but
 menu items 'OpenPGP Key  Manager' and 'OpenPGP Preferences'
 just don't work...

 The menu items start working if I'm selecting 'Internal' OpenPGP
 implementation, but stops working, when I select GPG or PGP command
 line.

 It seems I'm doing smth wrong, but I have no idea _what_ I'm doing
 wrong... Please, can anybody help?

 Thank you.

 Valery Kondakoff                  mailto:strauss@;orc.ru
 http://www.nbk.orc.ru             Ne Bey Kopytom
 http://www.nbk.orc.ru/mtb         MTB riding in Moscow

if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
--Larry Wall

np: Squarepusher - Future Gibbon (Feed Me Weird Things) [stopped]