Hello TB! Users,

A short while ago, I had a phone call from someone who could not get
into their account because they had unwittingly set their account
privilege to User, and TB! popped up a User/Password box when they
tried to open it. I discovered the hard way how to get back in, having
done the same myself in the process of trying to find a solution - the
account name is the user, and the password is blank.

The problem with this is that this only gives you user access to that
particular account, so you cannot then change back to Administrator
privilege. After some moments of panic (!) I got round this by using
one of my other accounts to get into TB! with, where I had
administrator privileges, and I could then set the privileges of the
account I had changed to Administrator.

What happens if you only have one account set up?  If you have
selected User privilege, with the default rights (none), and without
setting up any User Groups, how do you switch back into Administrator
privileges?

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1