Dear Thomas,

Saturday, November 16, 2002,you wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:08:08 +0700 GMT (16/11/02, 12:08 +0700 GMT),
> Jos Flachs wrote:

>> in: Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya
>> Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet
>> Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit

> Thanks, I was looking for this.
Need the translation too?

The city of angels, the great city, the residence of the Emerald Buddha, the
impregnable city (of Ayutthaya) of God Indra, the grand capital of the world
endowed with nine precious gems, the happy city, abounding in an enormous
Royal Palace that resembles the heavenly abode where reigns the reincarnated
god, a city given by Indra and built by Vishnukarn.

I wonder why official document have to tiny spaces to fill in names and
cities in Thailand....

 Jos Flachs                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 in Krung ... well, you know by know.