Wednesday, November 20, 2002, 11:29:50 AM, you wrote:

mM> Opera had not sent me an upgrade notice and I'm a paid up 6.05
mM> version customer even tho I don't actually use that version) and
mM> saw that there's no mention of an upgrade path; I guess they're
mM> expecting us to pay or give us ads. I wonder if their "partnering"
mM> with IBM has made them too big for their britches... But I just
mM> can't give up those multiple windows... :(

You might like to look at Avant Browser <www.avantbrowser.com>. It's
free, short download (713k), MDI, blocks unwanted pop-up windows and
has many navigation features I find useful.

It is based on IE so if that's a problem for you ....

I switched a couple of weeks ago from Opera 5/6 with excellent
results.

Best regards,

Steve Mullarkey.
Berry, NSW 2535, Australia.