Hallo sacksa,

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:33:02 -0600GMT (25-11-02, 19:33 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

scc> is there an efficient way that I can cull all of the e-mail
scc> addresses from the mail in my In-box without having to
scc> individually cut and paste each individual e-mail address into
scc> the "bcc" field of a new e-mail?

Create a new group in your address book, let's call it 'moving'
Now create a new filter
Rule tab
 source - Inbox
 target - Inbox
 Condition:  '.' present in klugdes
 Manual only
Actions tab
 Add address(es) to address book
     item: sender
     to group: 'moving'
Advanced tab
 Addresses must _not_ be listed in Address book
      item: sender
      search only in group: 'moving'

Now re-filter your inbox with manual-only filters

Delete unwanted addresses from the 'moving' group.
After you're done with this, you can delete the whole group. Addresses
listed only in 'moving' will be removed from your address book,
addresses that belong to other groups as well, will be kept. (Only
the marker for the 'moving' group will be deleted.)

scc> [I also presume that putting all names in the bcc field and then sending
scc> the message to myself is the easiest way to avoid having everyone on the
scc> list see everyone else's address?  Correct?]

Yep.

scc> I have not used The Bat's address book  Would I want to first place these
scc> addresses into the address book and then copy the address book into the
scc> e-mail message?

Just select the group into the bcc-list.

BTW Your signature delimiter doesn't work. Check to make sure it's
dash-dash-space-enter, it looks like a missing space (or a superfluous
one)

--
Groetjes, Roelof