Hello Carter Thomas,

On or about Wednesday, November 27, 2002 at 07:56:28GMT -0800
(which was 10:56 AM in the tropics where I live) Carter Thomas
wrote;

CT> I accidently deleted a set of office filters for sorting incoming
CT> mail. (I thought I was deleting just one rule but ended up deleting
CT> the entire set.)

Oops!

CT> Is there anyway to recover the deleted set? (I had about 40+ spam
CT> filters in there and I don't really want to recreate them from
CT> scratch.)

Did you have any backups made _since_ you created the spam filters?

The 3 basic rules of computer data are;

1.  Make regular Backups
2.  Make regular Backups
3.  Make regular Backups

The 3 basic rules of deletion are;

1.  Are you sure?
2.  Are you really sure?
3.  Are you ABSOLUTELY sure?

;-)

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3