On Sunday, December 1, 2002, 11:22:53 PM, Scott Johnson wrote:

> I didn't even know there was a ketboard shortcut list anywhere...  To
> help out the newbies here (like me!) could people please post URLs
> when writing about a site?

The URL is posted on the bottom of each message.  Follow the link, and
at the top of the page you will see a link to the TBUDL FAQ Pages, and
on the first page of the FAQ you will see the question "Is there a
compiled list of keyboard shortcuts?"

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1