Hi Claude,

Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:07:14 [GMT +0100] (1:07 PM EST here) Claude Renaud
wrote:

> I'm sorry to ask the question again but I did not follow all the
> thread. Could someone remind me the detailed way to edit messages
> received with the bat. I would like to be able to not only edit them
> but also archive them on a separate common archive folder.

There were several ways given. You can find the thread at
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/thrd2.html, and
then search for "edit."

A way that I suggested is:

1. Redirect the message to yourself as follows:

     1.1 Highlight the message in the TheBat! message window.

     1.2 Choose Message -> Re-direct.

     1.3 Put your email address on the "To:" line.

2. Edit the message as you would any message.

3. Do NOT send the message, instead save the message in your Outbox
as follows:

     3.1 Close AND Save the message.

5. Delete the original unedited message from your Inbox.

6. Move the redirected, edited message from your Outbox to your
archive folder.

Good luck,

  -- Dan

Using The Bat! v1.61
on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 B

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/