Good afternoon hmeyer,

It was foretold that on 8-12-2002 @ 22:09:10 GMT+1300 (which was
10:09:10 where I live) hmeyer would mumble:

<snipped a bit>
h> I  have  downloaded  avgbat9us.exe  but  cannot get it to work. Can
h> anyone suggest a solution to this problem?
Have  you  installed  it  manually  or  have  you run the installation
package?  You  might give it a try to install it manually: open in TB!
the  menu  Options/Virus  Protection,  click  on  "Add"  and "External
Plug-in",  locate  in  the  AVG  program  directory  a  file with .BAV
extension  and  press  "Open".

Configuration: The configuration dialog will appear upon manual adding
of the plugin when you click on the button "Configure".

 Luc