Hello Michael S. Hyatt,

On or about Sunday, December 08, 2002 at 10:07:49GMT -0600 (which
was 11:07 AM in the tropics where I live) Michael S. Hyatt asked:

MSH> I have a dial-up connection. I would like to enable periodic checking
MSH> of my e-mail accounts. However, it becomes annoying when I am
MSH> off-line. The program sounds an error message every time it tries.

MSH> How can I set periodic checking so that it *only* checks for new
MSH> e-mail when I am on-line.

Options - > Network & Administration - > [Checkbox]
"No Automatical Dial for periodic checking!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3