Hello Victor,

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, at 12:42:31 GMT -0500 (12/7/2002, 11:42 AM -0500 GMT
here), you wrote in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

VBG> Can the moderator re-send the welcome message
VBG>   which had the macro so I can display Bat! version, OS, SP1?

Place the line below in the appropriate template.

TB! v%THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %WINDOWSCSDVERSION
^^  ^               ^^

^ = hard coded
% = macro

Depending on what version it can get quite lengthy so I obviously
abbreviated. Also it depends upon what messages you want this or similar
output to be displayed. If you want to display in all messages, then
Account | Properties | Templates and expand templates. Once expanded
place in "New" & "Reply" templates. Others may have different slices of
info, it really depends what you want. HTH!

Greg Strong
TB! v1.62 Beta/17 on Windows XP Service Pack 1

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=0xB1FE63FA&Body=Please20send20keys