Hello Michael,

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:57:41 -0600 GMT (09/12/02, 09:57 +0700 GMT),
Michael S. Hyatt wrote:

> I'm a newbie to the program. I'm very impressed so far. However, I
> must be missing some basic command for this. How do I move from one
> message to the next *even if* the next new message is in another
> account. I have several e-mail accounts, and I don't want to use the
> mouse if I don't have to.

It would involve some tabbing, maybe alt-tab if you use folder view.
You can use TB entirely from the keyboard, the design did have
screenreaders in mind.

I move to the next unread message using crtl-]. Depending on my
setting, this can work across folders of the same account (Options /
Preferences / Message List / When moving... (drop-down box)). However,
there is no option to move across accounts with this keystroke, if
that is what you are looking for.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Always try to be modest. And be proud of it!

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM