In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Victor Gonzalez [VG] wrote:'

VG> I apologize but asked, because when I had the freezing issues
VG> Kerio was so highly recommended. I thought if so many Bat! users
VG> we're using Kerio then maybe someone has had this problem
VG> before. Maybe also someone had an idea.

I find it difficult to come up with an example of someone whose very
helpful and knowledgeable on this list and who isn't subscribed to
TBOT. :)

It's unlikely that you'll get a lesser response on TBOT. I highly
recommend it.

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)