Hey Mark,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.62 Christmas Edition) Educational' was used
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Saturday, December 14, 2002 at 5:00:33 AM.

MRH> I have always found the Quick Templates window (SHIFT-CTRL-Q) to
MRH> be a bit too small for my liking.

MRH> All I'd like to do is to be able to resize the master window to a
MRH> size of my liking.

I would like to see that to. Also, it would be nice to have the normal
editor features... Like double click a word to highlight it, or all
the other cool stuff you can do with the standard TB editor.

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.61