In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Craftsman [C] wrote:'

C> If I set The Bat to leave files on the server, it will continue
C> to download *all* the files left on the server over and over. It
C> doesn't take long to end up with a gazillion dupes.

That's likely a server configuration problem. The server is supposed
to mark successfully retrieved messages as 'read'. When TB!
reconnects, it will then know which messages are new and not yet
retrieved from which have already been retrieved.

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)