Hello,

I file my email correspondence, from a number of accounts, in a very orderly
root-level tree structure (100+ folders).

While TB! is great for _automatically_ filing messages the manual process
seems, for once, to be significantly worse than Outlook...

Outlook remembers recent folders used for move/copy while TB! (^V or
drag-and-drop) requires that I keep opening up the tree to the location that
I want each time.  This is compounded by the fact that the tree in the ^V
window keeps collapsing folders each time I re-open it.

Is there a way that I can quickly file messages to a list of often used
folders?

The only way that I've come up with so far is to re-order them in TB?'s
"Account Tree" - this doesn't work for me.

Ta,

--
Nick         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 1