Hello Leif,

Saturday, October 5, 2002, 8:19:49 PM, you wrote:

LG> The only issue is trying to keep the messages in the same
LG> folder. I still haven't figured out why there isn't a
LG> checkbox to disable the Move Message to Folder option.   \

ok, I give up, how do you get a "global for account" strike
through.. it seems that you have to select the folder you want to
perform this on.. also, moving a message is a problem too... how
do others work around this??? It seems useless..... (unless I'm
brain dead and unable to get this right!)

Any input is greatly appreciated.

--

Best regards, Laura
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]