> No, TB is not a news reader. But there are good solutions with the aid
> of third party software. If you take a look at the list archives, my
> solution (working flawlessly) is explained in:

>    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    Subject: Newsgroups with The Bat! and MailTraq
>    Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002

Apparently the archives do not go back much before the current month.
Or I couldn't find how to get into the April archives.

Would it be possible to post your solution here?
Or if it's lengthy, perhaps an e-mail to me and the person who original
posted the question.

Thanks.

--
The things that come to those who wait are what's left behind by those
who got there first.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 http://phred13.home.attbi.com/