-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von Adam
Gesendet: Montag, 23. Dezember 2002 15:46
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: The Bat FREEZES again!

Hello nenad,

Sunday, December 22, 2002, 7:45:33 PM, you wrote:

n> I also completely REINSTALLED my Windows XP (without SP1) and I
n> didn't install any other software besides Bat. After I started The
n> Bat, it ran for some hours and then BANG, the freezing was there
n> again.

n> I haven't had such problems with prior versions of Bat (1.5...) It
n> really seems to be something about the new version 1.6..

n> Thanx a lot for any suggestions.
n> I really don't want to keep using Outlook again.

How about the obvious suggestion, run TB 1.5.

 Adam