Hello Gerard,

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 at 16:16:50[GMT +0100](which was 15:16 where I
live) you wrote:

> Un-installing ZA USED to be a hassle. No just go to add/remove programs
> and ZA will disappear, after which you can install Kerio.

Are you sure? I remember not that long ago being pointed to a well
hidden page on the ZA site which took you through a long rigmarole of
removing various items from the registry to completely remove it. I've
had a look but can't find it at the moment.

Richard

Using The Bat! version 1.62 Beta/17
Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
and using the best browser: Opera