Hello Marck,

Tuesday, January 7, 2003, 11:53:36 AM, you wrote:

MDP> Hi Granville,

MDP> @7-Jan-2003, 10:59 Granville Cousins [GC] in
MDP> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

DH>>> I briefly tried Web2Pop and had virtually no problems.

DH>>> I say virtually, because I did have one problem.

GC>> Thanks for your reply. The only downside with Web2Pop is that
GC>> you cannot send email through Hotmail via The Bat! only
GC>> retriecve it.

MDP> You don't need to. You can send "hotmail mail" though your main ISP
MDP> SMTP server. It makes no difference. Just set the From and Reply to
MDP> address as required.

Not sure how to configure my main ISP to send and recieve Hotmail. I
created a new account using my main ISP settings to deal with the
Hotmail. In the From information and Reply to information I put in my
Hotmail account email address. When I log onto the server it only
retrieves my main ISP messages not any of the Hotmail ones. It does
not log onto the Hotmail server. If I change the details in the
Transport section and supply my Hotmail email address and Password,
then when I try to log on to the server it asks for my Main ISP User
Name and Password and does not connect with Hotmail.
What do I do next?
picks
--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]