Hello M.,

Monday, January 13, 2003, 1:35:22 AM, you wrote:

ME> Granville,

ME> Spybot is a slightly different program than anti-virus or anti-trojan
ME> though similarities exist. Spybots act a lot like trojans, but are
ME> generally not as malicious. It's good to have all three programs on
ME> your computer. As your test shows, they all find different things.

Must make a correction to my previous message. When I scanned my
computer with AVG Anti-Virus I did not find any viruses, worms or
Trojans. I also scanned with Tauscan and found nothing. What I thought
were trojans on my machine were only listings in 'File sets' where
Spybot carries out 40 checks for Trojans. This systym found none either.

After I got my head round it though I did find Spybot easy to use.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]