Hallo Biju,

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:31:31 -0800GMT (30-1-03, 23:31 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

BN> what i want is BAT should automatically pick up the CC list when i
BN> am forwarding the mail

Do you mean that you want to be able to add cc-recipients to your
message?
In the message editor menu:
 View -> Check 'Carbon Copy'
This will cause the cc-box to be shown every time you're editing a
message. TB can't show it only when forwarding messages.

Do want your cc-list be shown in the message? Add %cclist to your
forwarding template.

Do you want to show the cc-list of the message when you received it?
Add %occlist to your forwarding template.

>>> 2. When i am replying to mails, i want to change the color of some
>>> text
TF>> TB's editor cannot do this.
BN> Hmm..... this means there is no way in BAT we can achieve

That's right. If you're really into coloured texts etc, then you
bought the wrong client.

--
Groetjes, Roelof