Hi Bats,

  We've had a "blessed event" - a new Toshiba laptop (and WinXP).

  Fortunately my partner who is also a TheBat! user got an identical
  machine 2 or 3 weeks earlier and so already knew how to transfer all
  the mail archives and whatnot over to the new machine.

  Anyway, this new piece of equipment, which is *almost* perfect, has
  an unfortunate keyboard. And one that isn't at all like my other
  machines. They've surely messed up the Alt keys.

  What I'd like to do is reassign the Alt-L function in TheBat! to
  be Ctrl-G. Can this be done? (simply?)

  Thank you <hi Mary!>
  M. Meister

--

 mm                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]