Hallo Carsten,

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:47:24 +0100GMT (19-1-03, 17:47 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

CT> Victor, no, no and no. I am not influencing anyone. I am asking
CT> you again: please describe a case in which a personal firewall
CT> protects you from being "hacked".

It might be more a legal issue than something else. In the Netherlands
it's not illegal to hack somebody's computer when he hasn't taken any
precautions. That's about the same as: "There's no gate, how is he to
know he's not allowed to enter." However, when there's a firewall to
be worked around the issue is the other way around.

--
Groetjes, Roelof