I second that - I'd love to see something whereby you could either
mouseover and get the full list or (better still) click a button on
the TO: or CC: line to expand the line so it contains the entire
list...

Toby

JH> Is there any way to get the To:, CC: and BCC: fields to expand so that
JH> when I am sending something to many people, I can see who all is
JH> listed or when I receive something send to multiple recipients, I can
JH> see who else got it?

JH> Right now, I highlight, copy, and paste into Notepad, but there must
JH> be an easier way.

JH> Thanks,
JH> Jeanny

 ---------------------------------------

             Life is poetry -
               write it in your own words.

 ---------------------------------------

Toby Tremayne
Technical Team Lead
Code Poet and Zen Master of the Heavy Sleep
Toll Solutions
154 Moray St
Sth Melbourne
VIC 3205