It seems that when I receive a MS Excel file as an attachment to an
incoming e-mail message and try to open it from the message, i.e.,
instead of saving it as a separate file first, I receive the following
error:

      "The system cannot find the path specified."

When I click on an Excel file in a folder, however, it opens right up.
There are spaces in the file name of both spreadsheets, the one that
opens and the one that doesn't; and the program that should open it is
Lotus 1-2-3, not Excel, although that shouldn't matter.

Any idea of what could be causing the problem?

--
JN