Saturday, February 01, 2003 at 12:31 PM (Pacific Time)

Greetings TheBat! Users,

I just wanted to share a problem and a fix that I experienced this
morning. I was checking my TBUDL and TBOT mail this morning and there
were 96 new messages. I always use the connection center, normally
without any problems. But for some reason, it would hang on message
#64 while trying to get the headers. There were no attachments or
unusually large messages. I tried three times and it still came to a
halt at #64.

I used Popcorn to get all the email headers for this account (around
560 of them because I have it set to leave mail on server for 3 days)
closed Popcorn, opened TheBat and was able to get all 96 headers and
download as normal. I don't know if anyone else had this happen or not
but this is how I was able to fix it.

--
Wayne Black  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using TheBat! 1.61 With Windows 98se 4.10 2222