Hi Bats,

  When I write a mail which contains the address of one particular
  person in my address book, the copy is sent to their folder
  regardless of whether they are the first recipient or in the copy
  line. I would like to have the message copied to all the folders of
  the recipients in the To, CC, and BC lines. When I am trying to
  track down a conversation with someone, I want all the pertinent
  emails in their own folders. For instance, if my To reads to the
  customer, the CC reads to the programmer and another to my partner,
  the copy of the sent mail only goes to my partner's box and a) not
  to the "sent" box and b) not to the customer's folder or the
  programmer's folder.

  How do I accomplish this? TIA.

--
Peace & Love,
 mm                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]