Hello Gerard,

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:37:08 +0100 GMT (05/02/03, 01:37 +0700 GMT),
Gerard wrote:

TF>> If I just want to move a message from one of my accounts to another
TF>> one, I use the move or copy functions of TB. I never really understood
TF>> the usefulness of the "local delivery" option.

> People will use it for different purposes but I use it to re-direct
> mail to an other account were I then work with it furter. If you
> just copy the msg all the headers stay the same.

That is for me the exact reason to copy it rather than to redirect.
;-)

And thanks to all who explained that this feature is useful in a
networked environment. I have used TB only on a stand-alone, so I
didn't think into that direction.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

COMMITTEE: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM