On Thursday, February 6, 2003, 12:22:02 AM, telepro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

t> I've sometimes (perhaps one time in a day) Access Violation in xxxxx ;
t> it does not disturb the good running of the programm, a simple OK and
t> the program continues...

t> Have you got these little errors, if yes, in which frequencies ?

I get access violations frequently when starting up TB and have for quite a
while. As you said, it doesn't affect the operation of the program (other errors
pop up from time to time and prevent me from properly terminating TB other than
the task manager.)

And I do NOT have a large message database as others have suggested as the
problem...

jon
--
 jwayne