Hallo Thomas,

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 01:25:12 +0700GMT (8-2-03, 19:25 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

>> Now you only need a reason to do so. Can't remember the last time I
>> did a reply-to-all for non testing purposes.

TF> I do that often. Small groups, such as a four- or five-person
TF> teams for university projects, will not create a mailing list (on
TF> Y!G or elsewhere), but all members of the group/team will be cc'ed
TF> in on all correspondence.

I must admit that I'd create a mailing list for any group that I'd use
regularly. Though it would be on my own server and domain. The
smallest group I'm running has three members, my brother, my sister
and me, I'd be willing to add my sister in law, but she uses the same
address as my brother.

--
Groetjes, Roelof