Hello Paddy,

I tend to recommend the new person to stay away from the beta.

However, if the person has good computing experience and wants to
write html mail, then go with 1.63 beta6.

Since installed last week, I haven't had any major problems to speak
of, and a couple of new features such as html, reminder, etc. might
be useful.

 Kenneth                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]