WP> i've try somany times to fecth my account work on POP3S myrealbox.com
(pop3.myrealbox.com:995), and it allways return the following report. could anyone
help??

a few days ago they were having problems with one of their incoming
smtp servers. Maybe they have problems now with the pop3s, check their
home page, they announce this kind of things in a text box on the
bottom of the page.

(the pop3 servers are working fine, but you probably know that
already)

--
Ricardo M. Reyes          | (Mar del Plata - Argentina)
                          | Usando The Bat! 1.60c

"There are 10 different kinds of people in this world -- those who
understand binary and those who don't."