Hi all,

I've been having a lot of fun learning The Bat...and now I have
another question. It's regarding The Bat's address book. It deals with
the entries of first name, nickname, and display name. I have the new
message template set up to start with the greeting of "Hi %TOFName,"
(minus the quotation marks). When writing to a friend of mine, the
name isn't appearing as it should in the template (or as I *think* it
should). I have her real name listed in "first name" and "nickname",
and her online nickname in "display name". When I start a letter to
her, the display name is the only one that appears as the greeting of
the letter. With %TOFName, shouldn't the name I have in as her "first
name" in the address book be the one that appears, and not the display
name? If not, what should I do to get her real name to appear as the
greeting, short of setting the "display name" as her real name?

Also, I have the greeting with %TOFName in the reply as well, but the
first half of her address appears in the greeting (the part before the
@). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.  :)

Kim