Hi all,

I came across an error message in The Bat the other day, which I
*thought* had disappeared for good. However, it came back this evening
when I tried to change a setting.

The error occurs when I go to Options - Preferences - Viewer, and try
to change one of the settings there. It doesn't *always* occur...it
seems to happen in spurts. It will happen several times in a row (when
I try to change the settings), and then it will stop for awhile. The
latest occurrence was when I tried to change the appearance of the
color of the signature in the viewer (I changed it from light gray to
dark gray). This has also happened while trying to change fonts and
font sizes. The error appears in a pop-up box and says "Error!!!! The
parameter is incorrect". I have the choice of clicking OK or Cancel.
The setting still changes and appears to work ok, but I often get the
error message again when trying to change the setting on that tab. Has
anyone else seen this problem before? BTW, I'm running Windows XP Home
and The Bat 1.62i Personal Edition.

Thanks for your help!

Kim