Hallo,

after using The Bat! for some time, I realized that it just doesn't fit
my needs, in particular its PIM capabilities are too weak. But what I
like very much about The Bat! is its template handling. Now I'm looking
for a way to simulate %abtohandle and other variables which refer to the
recipient's address book entry in Outlook (2002). The problem is that
the Outlook (VBA) Object Model doesn't know something like %abtohandle,
as for as I know. Has anyone tried to program such a thing with VBA? I'd
be glad for any help or ressource available.

Daniel