Hello tbudl,

The Bat! uses 100% cpu to download messages.  It takes nearly a minute
to download each new message.

I noticed this starting when I installed 1.62i

Also,a small attachment that used to take a half second or so to
compose now takes several minutes.

Is there some thing 'Bat' related that could be causing this?

I keep my message bases purged and compacted regularly, I have about
200,000 messages in the Bat!.

I've changed my NIC, ran a full virus scan and other routine things to
no avail.

I'm using Windows XP Pro.

As I said up top, same environment, just update the Bat! when I
noticed this started happening.

Any ideas where I should look first?

 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 SYO Computer Engineering Services, Inc.
 586-286-2557