RO> Close TB (without purge & compress)
RO> Reboot your computer
RO> Check your mail partition with scandisk
RO> Delete all temporary files from your disk (clean disk, or whatever
RO> it's called in the explorer)
RO> Disable your virusscanner and firewall
Did all that.

RO> Delete the messages.tbb and messages.tbi files from your outbox
And unfortunately I did that too. So I played it smart and first
exported all messages concerned by the future deletion to another
place. Then I deleted the .TBB and .TBI files. Relaunched The Bat!,
re-imported the messages and ran some maintenance (that went pretty
well).

        Thanks a lot for your advice!

        The Bat! is a great tool. Fantastic.

  Fiber