Hi All,

        I recently bought the Secure Bat! software and I would like to
have more information about it.
First I know that Secure bat! is based on The Bat! core but I would like to
know if their are special mailing lists to discuss about its particular
functionnalities ?
And, where can we obtain the latest updates on it, latest beta versions etc
?
Do the latest functionnalities of the bat!, such as plug-in handling,  are also
available
in Secure bat! ?

--

Greetings,

Claude Renaud

Mailer : The Greatest Mailer You have never seen before version 1.62i Serial number :
C4C1C7D5
Windows XP Version : 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1