Hello Fred,

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:35:10 -0500 GMT (28/02/03, 21:35 +0700 GMT),
Newsacct wrote:

> I  am  looking  for a way to remove the x-mailer header info. I really
> don't  need  to  have anyone know what mailer I am using. I understand
> this  is  a  feature that is available for Eudora. Can we do this with
> The Bat???

This cannot be done from within TB, but I believe it is in the
wishlist.

You would need to use a third-party software to remove that header. I
once played with a tool called "hamster" for exactly this purpose, and
found it pretty easy to set up.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I know you think you understood what I said, but what you heard was
not what I meant.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM