Hello Miles,

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:48:55 -0500 GMT (28/02/03, 21:48 +0700 GMT),
Miles Johnson wrote:

> When I shut down TB it *appears* to properly close but when I click on the
> icon to re-open it nothing happens. I discovered that TB installed itself
> under XP Pro as *both* an application and a service! The result is that I
> can't restart it unless I go in Windows Task Manager and kill it there
> first. I've downloaded and re-installed the latest version, did warm and
> cold boots, to no avail.

This has been reported by selected XP users now (not all XP users
encounter this), but I don't know whether it has made it into the bug
tracker yet. I suggest you report it.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Der erste Tag am FKK-Strand kann fuer einen jungen Mann sehr hart
werden.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM