Hey Deborah,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.61) Educational' was used
to write mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Friday, February 28, 2003 at 7:59:14 AM.

DW> You mean the screen where it says "Ready to setup"? Yes, I got that
DW> far. Then it goes on to say "Setup status: Installing - Extracting:
DW> The Bat executable", & a box pops up saying "CRC error in file".
DW> There are options there to click "Continue" or "Exit" - clicking on
DW> "Continue" brings up another error message: "Archive is damaged".
DW> After clicking OK, it continues, then I get another "Archive is
DW> damaged", followed by "TheBat.EXE - Application Error - The
DW> application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK
DW> to terminate the application"

Hmmm, I just dl it on another PC, and it seemed to work just fine.  I
got all the way to where it asked me to accept the terms of use...

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.62 Christmas Edition