Hallo Marcelo,

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:28:43 -0300GMT (28-2-03, 23:28 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

MHSQ> i have Root The Bat Folder pointer to D:\IMAIL\... not keep in
MHSQ> my C, but have a problem, the bat show me a Not Free Space ok,

That's no bug in TB, but it looks like a resource problem.

MHSQ> when i opneded again The inbox folder is completly Empty!!!!
MHSQ> where is my MSG, what i need to do to recovery that?

Check your inbox, is there still a messages.tbb file? That's the file
where TB stores it's messages. There's also an accompanying
messages.tbi file, deleting that might help.

General precautions:
1) Run scandisk on your D:-drive
2) Defrag (optimize) your D:-drive
3) Clean your harddisks (that's remove temporary files)
4) Keep in mind that TB needs plenty free space on your mail partition
and on the partition where Windows stores it's temporary files
(probably C:)
5) When you're runnin low opn free spacxe, it's best to have folders
with relative few messages (let's say max 5000 msgs) and set TB to
purge & compress on exit.

--
Groetjes, Roelof