Hello everyone,

I'm giving The Bat a try, and so far really like it a lot.  There are
so many features in this program that I haven't seen in any other
e-mail client.

I'm having trouble deciding whether to store attachments in a separate
directory, or in the message base.  I understand that if they are
stored in a separate directory, that they will not be moved along with
the message if it is ever moved to another account.  But at the same
time, I was told by a friend that if I get more than a few
attachments, that I should "definitely" have attachments stored in a
separate directory.

I'd appreciate any comments that anyone might have on this subject.
How do you have your accounts set up?  Do you store your attachments
in the message base or a separate directory?  Is there a guideline for
knowing when you get too many attachments and should have them stored
outside of the message base?

Your comments/experiences on this subject would be welcome.

Thanks very much.

--
Doug Gannon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]