Hello Andreas Schwartmann,

On or about Monday, March 03, 2003 at 21:14:06GMT +0100 (which was
3:14 PM in the tropics where I live) Andreas Schwartmann posted:

AS> I have a very large messages.tbb file for my Inbox. It has never been
AS> purged and compressed and contains many deleted messages that are not
AS> shown in The Bat but can be viewed with any editor like notepad. I
AS> would like to recover some of those deleted messages from the
AS> .tbb-file. Is there any way to do this? It's quite a drag to manually
AS> search and cut & paste these messages with an external editor.

<FOLDER-> Browse Deleted Messages

<Message-> Undelete

<Click Icon-> view next........

Repeat!!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I am not hungry enough
to eat six. - Yogi Berra

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62i hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'