Hello Nick,

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003 at 10:26 GMT +0000, authorities charged Nick
Dutton [ND] for writing:

JA>> <http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html#recipient+list+-indented>

ND> A vertical list, just what I'm after... unfortunately I'm too busy (stupid?)
ND> to understand this solution.

Not stupid.  It is a complex set of templates.  Fortunately, I've done
the work so you can just use them, but don't feel bad if you don't
understand them yet.

1. You need to make 3 quick templates, named:
   a) print_recipient
   b) print_recipient2
   c) print

2. Copy (CTRL-C) each template.  In other words, copy between the:

3. Go into the quick template with the same name, and use CTRL-V to
   paste.  So you will have repeated steps 2 & 3 a total of 3 times.

4. Replace your main print template with one line:
   %QINCLUDE="print"

That's it.  That should get you running.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal