Hello Thomas,

On Thursday, March 6, 2003, 23:13:14 +0700 GMT (which was 17:13 local
time), Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF> I am using Chinese Windows 98 (Taiwan version). When I right-click
TF> on an attachment (of a message with multiple attachments, in the
TF> preview pane), the Delete option in the context menu works (i.e. is
TF> not greyed out). It will delete only the attachment selected, that
TF> is by design. I don't know why Delete is greyed out on your system.

I experience this behaviour only when selecting only one file. When I
have several files selected 'delete' is greyed out as Hung-Jen said.
Using english Win98se.

--
Cheers,
Andre

"Call it a clan, call it a network,
 call it a tribe, call it a family.
 Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."