Hello all,

Someone sent me a message with a document in
MSWord for Macintosh format attached.

I can not open this document from TB!
When I try, the dialog box for 'save as' opens up.

I can only read the document if I save it to my hard disc,
something I do not particularly want to do.

(I can open attachments in Word and txt-format from TB! without
problems).

Can someone tell me whether the problem is with the sender or
with me and TB? Do I perhaps have to change settings?
It does not seem to be a safety issue as no warning about
possibly containing viruses pops up  (it does with other
attachments).

Can someone please explain?
Thanks!

--

Regards,
Ochrid

_ The Bat! v 1.63 beta/7 op Windows XP _